1. Send email marketing updates on interesting news or events happening in both your industry and outside it. 2. Introduce new hires on social media so that everyone can get familiar with them sooner than later.
1) Start by reading marketing blogs There’s no shortage of marketing blogs out there on which you can feed your marketing muscles. I recommend getting started with some of our favorites, including (but certainly not limited to) Seth Godin’s Marketing in Your Car, Kissmetrics’ Copyblogger, CrazyEgg’s Marketing Experiments and Moz’s Whiteboard Friday. Each offers valuable lessons about everything from conversion rate optimization to content marketing to direct mail campaigns.
2) Build an Email List
3) Use Video Marketing to Get Leads Video marketing is one of your strongest assets as a security company. Consumers are increasingly using video content, such as YouTube and other streaming video services, to get information about products and services they’re interested in. It’s no wonder why most companies have adopted video marketing; according to Forrester Research, 84% of consumers find online videos helpful when making purchasing decisions. But how do you reach these potential customers? Start by putting together compelling video ads that highlight benefits and show how a product or service can make their lives easier. Then share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or whichever social media platforms your audience uses most often. You can also take advantage of platforms designed specifically for business-to-consumer (B2C) companies like SmuleTone , which offers an excellent toolset to help optimize videos before you share them with prospective clients. By taking full advantage of social media marketing tactics like those listed above, you’ll be able to make a real difference in helping people learn more about what it means to be safe.
4) Write Irresistible Headlines When it comes to getting your reader’s attention, writing an irresistible headline is one of (if not) THE most important things you can do. It’s true that if your headline isn’t interesting enough, few people will bother reading on, but headlines also have another role: they set expectations. If I tell you How to Create Viral Content and Attract Millions of Subscribers, it conjures up images in your mind about what exactly I plan to teach. But if I say How To Land Your First 1,000 Twitter Followers in 60 Days or Less, there are still some big question marks left in my description – including just how hard something like that might be.
5) Create the Perfect Landing Page A great landing page is more than just eye-catching. It also has to be effective at enticing visitors to take action—whether that’s signing up for an email list, downloading a whitepaper or making a purchase. The ideal landing page presents your value proposition upfront and in bold letters. It also needs to compel users to take action and make it easy for them to do so with CTA buttons that are large, clearly visible and positioned above fold (and yes, there is above fold). A good headline can help by hooking visitors right off of the bat, but ultimately it’s your value proposition that will get people reading further. This is why it’s so important—it should highlight what problem you solve. If someone finds your landing page from search, include relevant keywords here as well. After all, SEO still matters and clickthrough rates will depend on how well optimized your site is for Google and other search engines. Other key components include plenty of white space to prevent information overload, brief yet informative paragraphs about who you are and what you do best, links to social profiles and clear calls-to-action such as Start Your Free Trial Today or Request Your Consultation Now! Be sure that these CTAs stand out from the rest of your content—they need to really grab attention if they have any hope of working their magic.
6) Own Social Media If you’re targeting consumers, it’s essential to have a social media presence. Your website should be your hub for everything else and have links to your other accounts. Facebook and Twitter should be used to build relationships with clients and engage them on an individual level, since you can learn more about their needs from there. And of course, we can’t forget about LinkedIn! It’s key that security firms establish a strong online presence because potential clients will see your website links, read what other people say about you on social media sites and even look at any reviews or testimonials provided by past customers. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date; you never know when someone might need your services and Google how good your company is!
7) The power of blogging Before blogs, businesses had to rely on mass media to get their message out. But not anymore. Today, businesses have an opportunity to directly connect with consumers through blogging. And it’s often cheaper than traditional forms of marketing! Here are 10 tips to help you successfully market your security firm through blogging: 1. Identify your target audience and determine what they want from your business before you start blogging. 2. Choose keywords that match both your business and customer needs so that people can find you when searching online. 3. Build relationships by commenting on other blogs in your industry (on topics relevant to your customer base). 4. Post valuable content that is relevant to readers in terms of information and how-to advice. 5. Share industry news on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn 6. Collaborate with experts in related fields who share similar values and ideals (i.e., disaster relief). 7. Be responsive to comments posted on your site; respond thoughtfully and promptly. 8. Write about something different every day—the human mind remembers better when we mix up our routines. 9. Make sure you embed pictures into posts because many social media users use images as part of search queries (Flickr Creative Commons is a good resource). 10. Incorporate multimedia into your marketing efforts—try using YouTube videos that demonstrate product features, demonstrations or testimonials. Do you enjoy writing? Have ideas of potential stories? Are you passionate about sharing knowledge? If so, blogging may be for you! It takes time and effort to do it well – but anyone can write a few sentences each day.
8) Use Twitter Effectively Social media can be an effective marketing tool, but it’s not without its pitfalls. Some of these tips are obvious, but others are less so. Overlooking even one small detail could lead to your social media profiles doing more harm than good. Make sure you have a plan in place before jumping into social media marketing! Here are 10 points that all security firms should consider when using Twitter effectively: 1) Create and maintain company accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Using multiple channels is key – don’t limit yourself to just one or two! You never know where potential clients will hang out online. Post updates regularly (daily or every other day) with relevant information such as promotions or new products that relate to your business and services. 2) Talk about your industry. Engage in conversations by using hashtags related to security – you can also follow companies in your industry or trade associations and engage with them. If you see someone tweeting something about security, reach out through @mentions or direct messages (DMs). Participating in discussions not only shows you are interested in talking about your field but it also exposes you to additional contacts and helps grow awareness of your brand. 3) Don’t forget contests and giveaways!
9) Start a Podcast When it comes to increasing your visibility and generating new business, creating an educational podcast is one of the most effective ways to do it. Record yourself discussing topics relevant to your industry and make these podcasts available on iTunes. Link them on your website or social media platforms so that new leads can easily find you. If you have SEO specialists in-house, make sure they optimize keywords within your podcast title, description and tags. Remember: People buy from people so don’t be afraid to brand yourself!
10) Do your research Gather as much information about your market and potential customers as possible. You’ll want to know who your competitors are, how you can differentiate yourself from them, what your target audience is and what their needs are, and so on. This marketing plan should serve as a roadmap through which you’ll run your business. It will be far more useful than any other marketing tool you employ. Start by researching common security services and packages that exist today. Do some competitor analysis to see what they’re doing right (and wrong). Figure out how you can do better—and use these findings in your marketing strategy. Once you have a solid understanding of who your competitors are and what they offer, figure out where gaps exist between these providers—in price, service offerings, brand positioning or customer demographics—and decide if those gaps represent an opportunity that would benefit both consumers and your company (the answer is yes; otherwise there wouldn’t be gaps in the first place). Then go out there and fill those gaps! Target specific individuals or companies with offers tailored to their specific needs or desires.
How to get your business noticed: Eight ways to market a security company
By Webmatic247 Security Guard Marketers – November 29th, 2021 – Categories: Webmatic247 Security Guard Marketing, Security Industry News
Marketing is the only way for security businesses to get clients. These eight marketing strategies are affordable. These are the best ways to market your business.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting your own security business or you’ve been running it for years, if business slows down, there’s something wrong.
Many business owners aren’t marketing professionals. You don’t have to be a marketing professional to learn how to bring in new customers. What’s more? Marketing dollars can make a big difference.
These are eight easy marketing strategies that you can use for free or at a low cost. Continue reading to discover effective ways to market your company on a tight budget.
1. How to get your business noticed
Anyone who wants to market services must understand the importance of branding. Branding is not just for corporations like Burger King and Coca-Cola. No matter how small or large your business is, branding should be a priority.
Your business’ brand is what sets it apart from the rest. It helps you identify the type of business you run, the benefits you offer to security businesses, and helps you target your ideal customer or audience.
Spend some time analyzing your business and determining what it stands for. Also, consider what your competition is doing better than you. Next, ensure that everything you do aligns with your brand. This includes your logo, website, and even how you answer phones.
2. Review the article
Asking customers to review your services is a great way to get marketing help that’s both free and highly effective. No matter how much money or time you invest in your marketing, reviews build trust and loyalty.
An online review is trusted by more than 85%. When asked, 68% will leave a review.
Create a testimonials page on your website and send an email inviting your customers to leave reviews.
Do not offer clients anything in return. This can make them suspicious. Instead, thank them for their time and ask them to leave feedback.
Do not forget to leave a review, even if it is negative. Transparency builds trust even if you make an error. Negative reviews can be used to improve your business. You can apologize and express your desire to improve the situation. You don’t have to be furious about the review. Simply thank them for the feedback.
3. Claim your Google Business Listing
Claim your Google Business Listing if you are interested in learning how to market services. It’s simple and free. Claiming your listing will make it easier for search engines and customers to find you.
Include your business address, contact number, as well as website. If you have a blog add photos.
4. Start a blog
Many people are interested in learning how to market a service. People don’t always understand the benefits of your services.
A blog is a great way to answer the questions of your customers. You just need to write an article on it. You can also be a specialist in your field by creating a blog.
Write at least 2 to 3 blog posts per month. While they don’t have to be lengthy, they should include keywords that will help search engines and users find your site. Before you publish your first blog post, it is a good idea at least to have written a month of posts.
Place social media widgets to make your blog easily shareable. ShareThis.com provides easy instructions for adding social media widgets to your blog. You can also share your blog to social media sites to make it more accessible.
5. Get involved locally
It’s not always easy to market on a tight budget. It’s crucial to get to know your local community.
Participating locally is a great way to do this. Sponsor an event or sports team in your area.
Invite your neighbours to your event. Stay connected with your local chamber to keep up with events and business-to-business meetings. Your blog can be used to highlight the outstanding local businesses.
Get involved in a local networking group. These days, people prefer businesses that give back to their local communities. You should be one of these businesses.
6. Raise Your Prices
This is not about marketing a service, but how to make more money. One way to achieve this is by raising your prices.
Ensure that you offer additional services to make people feel like they are getting more value for their money. Bundling services can be a great way to offer discounts and reach new customers who aren’t familiar with your current prices.
You should not raise your prices too quickly or too high. You should also plan how to deal with customers who are unhappy about the price hike.
7. Subscribe to HARO
HARO makes it easy to market on a tight budget. HARO stands to Help a Reporter Out.
This service is delivered to you by e-mail three days a week. You will be receiving anywhere from 20-40 requests per day from reporters and journalists from all media sectors in the United States.
This is a great way for you to get free public relations (PR). This is a great way to gain national exposure. All you have to do is answer the reporter’s questions.
You have the option to choose between a paid or free subscription.
8. Ask customers for referrals
You can ask customers for Google reviews and referrals. Many companies have a referral policy.
Referring a customer to you and purchasing your service can get them a discount or another type of thanks, such as a discount on future purchases or services.
If you don’t ask for it, you won’t get it. And the worst thing a customer could say is no. Many others will refer you to people, even though some customers won’t.
It can be difficult to learn how to market your business. Learning new skills takes patience and time.
We can help. You can find great articles on our blog to help you manage your security business effectively. For the latest articles, keep checking our blog.
Webmatic247 Security Guard Marketing is well aware of the risks associated with being a Security Guard, as well as the daily interactions they have to the public. It is important to have insurance that covers everything. To learn more about Webmatic247 Security Guard Marketing, take a look at the Security Bio Page
1. Want to show up above your competition? Google CRAVES Fresh Content and Rewards You for it. New Posts meet Google’s freshness goals, which means your GMB profile gets a temporary boost in rankings for a few days to a week or so.
2. They increase web traffic by providing trustworthy backlinks to your website.
3. When people click the call-to-action in your post, it shows Google that you have relevant content that engages users. So, Utilizing Google Posts can allow your company to climb the Google rankings, get more visible and get more phone calls.
While climbing the rankings on Google and the other major search engines, getting higher quality, trusted backlinks is really now one of the only ways to go. The days of sending thousands of spammy, low quality backlinks is over – for pure whitehat methods at least.
Google stopped updating the public Toolbar PageRank, so that metric is out the window. Now SEOs are relying on new metrics in search engines which hover around trust and authority.
The main thing we need to do to improve a sites authority is to improve its TrustRank. TrustRank per Wikipedia:
“TrustRank seeks to combat spam by filtering the web based upon reliability. The method calls for selecting a small set of seed pages to be evaluated by an expert. Once the reputable seed pages are manually identified, a crawl extending outward from the seed set seeks out similarly reliable and trustworthy pages. TrustRank’s reliability diminishes with increased distance between documents and the seed set.” (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrustRank)
So how can we go out there and get links from these high authority seed list websites, and at the same time, not have to build thousands of links and stay within 1 jump from the seed site (not diminishing the distance with multiple jumps)? The answer is simple: Social.
Platforms Which Deliver Trust
Social media profiles in fact. Now you may have already built the typical Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on when you do SEO for yourself or for your clients; but I bet you didn’t know that there is a massive list of high domain authority social sites that you probably have never even heard of, that have a DA (Domain Authority – a moz.com metrics)of 70-100 that are just waiting for you to put your link on.
Today I am going to share with you my secret sauce list of 35 social media sites that I ALWAYS build when I start a new campaign for myself or if I am working on a clients site at my agency. The best part – they are all free!
Top 35 Domains With High Trust And Domain Authority
1) Facebook.com (DA 100) This is one of the most trusted and most used sites in the world, so it’s a given that your main site gets a link from Facebook. Whenever a business starts out, they always build a Facebook page and so should you.
2) Twitter.com (DA 100) You can’t say enough about Twitter. Creating a profile is super easy, and so is putting a link on here too. Another massively popular major website, this is one of the most trusted platforms you will come across.
3) YouTube.com (DA 100) Being owned by Google, creating a YouTube channel not only allows you to put 1 backlink on their, but up to 5 on the channel page. This is great to link to your website as well as other social media sites, such as the ones listed in this post.
4) Google.com/business (DA 100) If you are doing local client SEO consulting, every business should be setting up their Google My Business page. What better way to get a link than from Google themselves. Make sure you fill out all of the information perfectly.
5) LinkedIn.com (DA 100) The most popular website for networking and meeting other business minded individuals, it’s no surprise that this one is a domain authority 100 website. Millions of people use this seed site to not only meet others, but to link out to their own websites.
6) Pinterest.com (DA 100) This one came onto the scene and has been a major powerhouse as far as social media sites go ever since. When you create your profile, you can put your link back to your main site, as well as getting it verified too. Make sure to pins your other sites as well.
7) Reddit.com (DA 99) One the most popular social booking marking sites, Reddit gives you the ability to create a free profile account. The thing here is to create a bookmark of your main site, getting you a backlink from a high DA website isn’t all too bad.
8) Del.icio.us (Discontinued) (DA 98) Another one of the most popular social bookmarking websites, Delicious gives you a profile where you can add a description about your business as well as a great link back to your main site.
9) Stumbleupon.com (Moved to Mix.com) (DA 98) You can tell by now, social bookmarking websites are not only very popular, but very high authority. The thing about this site is to add your other social media profiles to it, as well as bookmark your main site, this gives you tons of links.
10) Vimeo.com (DA 98) One of the most popular video sharing websites in the world just behind YouTube, Vimeo is great because they allow you to add a ton of backlinks to your profile, not only do you want to link to your main site, make sure to add all of your other profiles too.
11) Tumblr.com (DA 98) Some might call this a Web 2.0, but it’s no question that Tumblr is a huge powerhouse. Create a profile, and start adding links out to your other profiles, this gives you a huge social stack from a major website (Being owned by Yahoo is just an added bonus).
12) Instagram.com (DA 97) Now owned by Facebook, Instagram is the main app you have on your smart phone that helps you add filters to your photos and make them look amazing. At a DA of 97, create a profile on your phone, and make sure to add your backlink on the website.
13) Disqus.com (DA 97) Disqus has come on the scene to be a contender as the main commenting system on websites such as WordPress, replacing the default commenting system. Your Disqus profile gives you a chance to place your backlink on this great website.
14) SlideShare.net (DA 95) This fantastic site for sharing such things as your powerpoint and keynote presentations, Slideshare also allows you to link back to your main site, as well as link out to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles.
15) Yelp.com (DA 94) One of the most popular online review websites, you cannot have a local business without having a Yelp profile. Yelp lets any business set up a free account, and put up company and business information such as the link to your main site.
16) Dailymotion.com (DA 94) Another one of the top video sharing websites in the world, Dailymotion, similar to what appears on the YouTube channel page, you can add 5 other social media websites, so make sure you add your main site, along with 4 other social profiles too.
17) Soundcloud.com (DA 93) Want to get a backlink from this power house audio sharing site? Well, how about lots of links instead! SoundCloud is great for adding a ton of your other social media profiles, this makes your social stacking that much more powerful.
18) Behance.net (DA 92) This one may not be familiar to you now, but is going to be one you are going to keep in your arsenal from here on in. Behance is an Adobe website that allows creative designers to showcase their work. It also lets you put more than one link as well.
19) Diigo.com (DA 92) This popular social bookmarking website gives you multiple opportunities to link back to your websites, by offering a company page as well as a profile page, that you can start to bookmark all of your social sites and your main site too.
20) Scribd.com (DA 92) This super popular book reading website offers a powerful high domain authority link to point back to your main site, or another social profile site for that matter. Scribd is one of those sites that every SEO should use to help with their rankings.
21) DeviantArt.com (DA 92) This is one of my favorites. Deviantart is a fantastic site that lets creative artists showcase their amazing work. The best part is, your profile includes a live link that you can use to point back to your website. Did someone say domain authority 92?
22) About.me (DA 90) As soon as you start your back linking campaign for yourself or your clients site, you should jump onto creating your About.me profile. A really neat website that not only lets you display your talents, but also links back to your many other social properties.
23) Flavors.me (Discontinued) (DA 89) This one is cousins to About.me. You will find a similar concept in Flavors.me, but cannot go wrong with this super popular site that also allows you to place a link to your main site, and link to other social properties as well, giving you that extra boost.
24) Moz.com (DA 88) We all know Moz. We also all know Moz’s very popular Open Site Explorer which gives us all of these DA values in the first place. But did you also know that your Moz profile is a great place to link back to your website from, and your Twitter, Facebook, etc.
25) Storify.com (Discontinued) (DA 87) This big content curation site lets you link back to your website from the details section of your profile. Whats better is that you can bookmark tons of your other websites as well creating this monster page of links back to all of your important properties.
26) Iconosquare.com (DA 86) This one is a little bit of an addition to your Instagram profile. You see, Iconosquare lets you get key metrics about your Instagram account, and show them publicly. The other neat thing is though, your backlink shows on this page too.
27) Crunchbase.com (DA 86) Whether its your own agency business, or a client you are working for, get a company profile on here for sure. You not only can add information like products, team members, and more, you can also get a juicy backlink from here as well.
28) Scoop.it (DA 86) Setting up your account on Scoop.it is super easy, and gives you the chance to get your other social profiles bookmarked on the site, giving you a power domain stacking monster. Make sure to add your main site to your profile too.
29) Instapaper.com (DA 85) I love Instapaper because it is one of the cleanest and minimalist website bookmarking tools out there. But under that top layer of skin is a super powerful site that gives you the ability to get all of your links clipped and on there.
30) Wattpad.com (DA 79) Not many people have heard of Wattpad, but for a DA 79, this site is not bad after all. You see, its a huge community of readers and writers, and also lets you create a profile with a nice little backlink for your website. Now wasn’t that easy.
31) Envato.com (DA 78) Unquestionably one of the most popular and best online market places for plugins, themes, videos, stock images, and so much more, this site gives you a profile page where you can put not only some information about you, but your backlinks as well.
32) Rebelmouse.com (DA 75) One of the top content curation websites out there, think of Rebelmouse like a Pinterest. Whats better, is you add all of your websites, and now when you power up Rebelmouse with links, you are also passing the juice to your other sites as well.
33) Aboutus.org (DA 72) A neat little website that lets you create a custom profile, setting up one is not that bad, you can use some html coding skills to format the content, but once you get it set up, you can not only add your main site, pop in some other links as well.
34) Authorstream.com (DA 72) You can think of Authorstream like Slideshare, its a website where you can upload presentations, like powerpoint or keynote. When you get your account set up, pop in your link, and its good enough to link to an inner page of your site to.
35) Pearltrees.com (DA 71) Another popular content curation website, this one is almost as powerful as Rebelmouse, so make sure you do the same, and add all of your social profiles and power up this bad boy to get the link juice flowing to all of your properties as well.
Now, let me point out some very important steps that a lot of people are NOT doing properly.
When you do your backlinking with these sites, you don’t want to send all the links pointing back to the homepage of your main site (aka money site).
What you want to do in fact is to send some of them at inner pages, such as your about us page, a contact us page, an FAQ page, a services page, etc. You get the idea. The reason for this is simply how power (link juice) is transferred through a website.
Let’s take two scenarios:
Scenario 1: All links pointing to the homepage (Kinda bad)
First of all, we need to be as natural as possible, and for a site to receive all of its links pointing back to its homepage is certainly not kosher in Google’s eyes.
Next, when all links point to the homepage, the ability of that domain to increase its domain authority is a lot harder, as domain authority takes into consideration the power of a sites inner pages as well, and when all links point to just the main page, well it’s more difficult to move up the domain authority across the entire website.
Scenario 2: Most links pointing to inner pages. (Better)
This is the most natural back linking profile.
And when you are sending high DA links pointing back at your inner pages now, you make it so much easier for the DA of the domain to rise across the board because as the saying goes, a rising tide lifts all boats.
Another key thing that I do as well, is not only point each link back from these sites back at the main site directly. I will take one of these high DA sites and use them to point to another one of these high DA sites. So take for example Behance now pointing to Moz which then points to Slideshare which then points at the main site. Now we are talking! As you can see now, you get this stacking of DA on top of each other on top of your main site, raising its authority in a way like no other.
CCarter’s Tip on Getting Fresh Trust And Authority Signals
Carter here, I’m going to inject a trick I’ve been utilizing for years to get into Google’s graces when commenting or going for the freshness factor. Google inherently trusts all domains within Google News. So if you are blog commenting or even just looking for new sources to guest-post at or create a relationship, Go to Google News and input keywords from your industry. By getting links on domains/websites that are instantly trusted by Google you have now arrived at another source of trust and more importantly Authority in the eyes of Google while being 0 jumps or maybe 1 jump removed.
Matt Johnson is a Digital Marketer specializing in the Security niche. He is the Owner of Webmatic247 llc and a former Air Force Special Operations member . He can be reached through his LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/guardmarketer “He Likes Dunkin Donuts”
Attn: Security Guard Companies: Use LinkedIn Groups To Become An Expert On Your Customers
Number of children
Associations they are involved in
Magazines they read
Wants and wishes
Challenges they face
Possessing this depth of knowledge about your customers allows you to deliver the solutions that they need at the right time, place, and price. There are several methods for gaining this type of knowledge including sending surveys, networking at business events, and leveraging social media.
As social media becomes more ubiquitous, platforms such as LinkedIn have increasingly become the go to tool for becoming an expert on your customers and prospects. Specifically, LinkedIn Groups are an excellent tool for learning about your prospects and customers.
LinkedIn Groups were developed to provide a place for professionals to share content, post questions, find answers, and to connect with people with similar interests. If you are not currently participating in LinkedIn Groups you are missing out on a huge opportunity. Here are a few tips to maximize using LinkedIn Groups:
Join Groups that your customers join – Resist the temptation to just join groups that are specific to your industry, you should be focusing on the groups that your customers are part of. Take a moment to find several customers or prospects that you would like to connect with. View their profiles and find out which groups they are part of and join those groups.
Don’t use Groups for advertising – Although you are joining these groups to eventually build connections with prospects, avoid using groups to self-promote. No one in a group wants to see a lot of advertising for your company.
Join the maximum number of groups – Currently the maximum number of groups you can join on LinkedIn is 50, so join 50. Although this might seem like a lot, failing to join all 50 means that you are missing out on news and discussions that help you better understand your customers and prospects.
Remain active – Remaining active in the groups is the number one thing that you can do to increase your understanding of your customers. By remaining active and engaging in discussions you will continue to learn things about customers and prospects that you would not normally have the opportunity to learn.
Ask questions – Part of being active in Groups should include asking questions that are compelling, thought-provoking, and relate to your company’s expertise. By asking questions you will be more equipped to deliver products and services that speak to your clients’ wants and needs.
So, You’re An Expert…Now What?
Now that you have gained a deeper insight into your customers’ needs and wants, it’s time to put that information to use answering questions and providing useful materials. First, consider speaking at local community events or offering a free webinar for customers or prospects. As with Groups, don’t use these events as a way to self promote, use them to build your standing as an expert. You will begin to see that prospects convert to customers at a much higher rate when you are seen as an expert in your niche.
In addition, if you find that customers and prospects are asking the same questions repeatedly consider drafting a white paper or other document for download from your website. An even better way of sharing your expertise is setting up a blog where you can share your knowledge with others on a routine basis.
Buyers tend to be much savvier these days and do a lot more research about companies before they decide to make a purchase. By knowing what buyers’ wants and needs are, it is much easier to position yourself as an industry expert. By doing so, they are more likely to trust your advice and purchase your products and services.
Do you have some expertise that your clients or prospects need? How are you leveraging your expertise to convert more prospects to clients? Please leave your comments below, we would love to hear from you.
“Imagine Closing 1-2 or 3 New Security Contracts every month. Possibly earning you hundreds of thousands $$$ extra each year.For about as much as a regular Armed Guard?”
If you got new security contract clients every month, What new doors of freedom would open? Would that mean more admiration at home? Allow you to breath more easily? Allow you to compete for bigger contracts?
My name is Matt Johnson and I help security Guard Companies get New Clients every month.
𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 c𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝟑 𝐧𝐞𝐰 contracts totaling $𝟐𝟐,𝟔𝟔𝟒 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝐬𝐭 2 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎. more leads are coming in –
This Could Be You!
You’ve already been to my website. It cost nothing to call me ..